We recognise that living with a long-term condition or illness can be highly challenging, you or your loved one may not be able to effectively live independently. Most people become worried that they might end up moving to a residential or a care home as the condition progresses. However, Perfect Call Care commits to provide you with suitable healthcare professionals trained to meet your complex care requirements, supporting and enabling you to live in your own home.
We provide care for individuals with a variety of needs ranging from;
- Complex Care-Adults
- Home Ventilatory and Respiratory Support
- Acquired Brain and Spinal injury, Rehabilitation
- Learning and Physical Disabilities Support
- Palliative Care
Perfect Call Care Limited will create a detailed person-centred care plan that will identify all your care needs and outline the support required to effectively deliver the right care for you or your loved one. Our regular assessments and review of the care plan will assist us in ensuring that we adapt to you ever changing needs.
Complex care service is suited for individuals who:
- Are being discharged from a higher level of care and are faced with a long recovery process.
- Have complex care needs and are dependent on life-sustaining technology e.g. ventilators
- Are being discharged from hospital and have significant specialised nursing and clinical needs requiring continual monitoring.
- Have physical or learning disabilities requiring long-term support at home
Please contact Perfect Call Care Limited at (***)****** for further details or for a no obligation free assessment to your home. This service can be cost effective, a favourable alternative to moving into a Care Home.